Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday 12-21-2012

Today I woke up and felt like I was under water....the past couple weeks have played a toll on me with life transition to a new home, relationship, etc.... my adrenals feel like they have been stomped on.

Today's training session is a "practice" for an event we will be competiting in on Jan. 5th 2012
Feeling like I already did 4 workouts today (but didn't)...I thought I would stay "calm and in control" focus on a good pace, breath, and maintain effort throughout.

3 rounds for time
400m Row
12 Burpees to a plate
15 Power Snatch form below the knee #45

row pace 2:00-2:06 -- kept it at 80% effort
Burpees unbroken and consistent pace
Power Snatch unbroken and good rhythm

time 9:33

everything felt smooth, I was surprised how well it went when I was in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment