Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday 1-1-2013

Happy 2013!
I am thankful for the experiences and growth I achieved in 2012...looking forward to progressing forward in 2013. This year I am going to continue building my character in who I am, what I do, and the why behind my madness/passion in life. I want to be able to maximize my strengths and improve my weaknesses so I can reach the next level in my journey. Balance and Flow are also two pieces in my life that I haven't explored much of. I would to make them stronger components in my life in hopes to bring peace and serenity when the body, mind an spirit needs to rest and reflect.  

Now to get to the non emotional stuff....Nutrition needs some attention so I am going to give it attention by recording every single thing on this blog...until I get it under control. Control is knowing what foods give me the most energy, best body comp for my sport and optimal recovery needs. So not only are you going to get my workouts ...your going to see what Robin Lyons puts in her mouth!

Some Fitness Performance Goals
1. To do Pistols 10 alternating pistols in a row; I will perform 20-30 pistols a day through eccentrics, rolling to stands, and off MB in my warm ups!
2. To finish Diane Under 7 minutes (OPT Programming)
3. Finish 30 muscle up under 10minutes; I will practice each day after proper warm up or workout to do 3 sets of unbroken muscle ups.
4. Finish top 30 in 2013 Sectionals; put together effective days of training, sleep and eating together.
____________________________________________________________
SLEEP 12:30am- 8:30am (8 hours) on NyQuil

Breakfast @ 9:30am
1 cup Black coffee,2 eggs,1.5 oz Steak, 1 tbsp avocado, 1/4 cup of yams
+ antioxidant boost smoothie drink
1 grams vit C, 1 cup mixed berries, 1 scoop greens mix, 1 tsp chia seeds, 1tbsp of greek yogurt

Lunch @ 1:30pm
1 can Tuna, 2 pieces of beef jerky, 20 cashews, diet coke

Snack @ 4:30pm
1/2 scoop protein, mixed berries, vit C, 1/2 banana, green mix

Dinner @ 6:30pm
1 cup Rice, 1/2 cup lentils with oats grouts, Cream of Cauliflower made with rice flour with lactose free milk.

Energy levels where great today, head cold is getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment