Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday 3/30/2012

12:30pm

Attempt 2- 13.4

Clean & Jerk 3/6/5-4/3-3-3-2-2-2/3-2-3-2-2-1-1-1/3-1
T2B 3/6/5-4/4-4-4/4-3-3-3-2/

94 reps

better control through 12's didn't start feeling the push till 15's
after I was done I felt I did I everything I could....this should have been my first attempt score...should have gone for more reps on Sunday, but chose to rest instead.

NOTE:

Sunday-- mentally breaking down, let other distraction get in my head.

Q's? Why do people show up in my life that challenge "self", meaning who I am, what I'm about and my integrity? Does it mean I still have more searching to do inside? My reasons for doing what I do...are that the right reasons?

I'm challenged most often in my business; lack of self esteem? believing in myself and feeling content with ME. The idea of myself sometimes isn't a positive reflection...I'm looking at a scared, defensive, pissed off girl...where is that coming from?

Maybe the only way to really let go of false perception of self is to own up to who I am now.  The gifts God gave me are powerful when I own up to them. Confident that I am on the right path and where I need to be right now.... so I can see my weaknesses.  I need growth from these insecurities to move forward.  and I wont move forward until i embrass who I am and give the effort to expect more from Robin Lyons and become everything I am capable of.... fuck fighting in small battles that don't bring me and the rest of those around me UP.  Life is about impacting others either positivly or negativily..how do I want to impact my clietnts, athletes and friends.

 I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment